Using customer testimonials in your marketing efforts can be quite effective. They help to build your reputation, credibility and purchasers. You shouldn't be afraid to inquire about your satisfied people to give you a testimonial. Most will be pleased to offer their opinions. their permission to make use of the testimonials inside your advertising campaign. You have to also adhere to the FTC when utilizing customer testimonials. Visit ftc.gov to find out the guidelines.
One new rule from the FTC Guidelines basically says that when the customer was compensated by any means for his testimonial, it should be disclosed. But be sure to read the complete guidelines.
Make sure to use the more detailed testimonials. Generic lines for example "Your product is great" are not as effective as one such as:
"I've only used your products for just one week and already I've more energy than in the past!"
You would like the testimonial to focus on the benefits of your service - the greater detail the better!
You may also use small snippets from a long testimonial when appropriate. For instance: When advertising an eating plan supplement, you could use a snippet such as "I lost 50 plus pounds!"
Here are ten simple and easy , effective ways to make use of your testimonials:
1. Use small snippets in your business card printing. This is a fantastic way to draw more focus on your card.
2. Use servings of the testimonials inside your email signature. Everyone you send an e-mail to will see these testimonials.
3. Should you write and submit articles, use snippets inside your resource box. This could increase the amount of clicks you get out of your authors resource box.
4. Should you publish an ezine or newsletter, possess a section for feedback/testimonials. Add new testimonials each time you send one out.
5. Rely on them on your website. Possess a Testimonials/Review page for complete testimonials after which sprinkle them throughout your website as well.
6. If you print flyers or brochures make sure to add some of the most detailed and convincing testimonials.
7. Post them in your social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Video testimonials are quite effective too.
8. Use the most detailed benefit oriented lines inside your sales copy. For example: when writing an ad use small snippets such as "I made over $100 my first week!"
9. When you subscribe to message boards and forums, use them inside your signatures. Most forums will allow you a lot of words for the signature.
10. Always use them inside your direct mail and email marketing campaigns. Testimonials could possibly get more results than just about any kind of sales copy! If you have people selling for you personally, provide them with for your sales team for marketing tools as well.
Gathering and taking advantage of testimonials is one of the easier yet stronger methods to construct your business and gain customers so be sure to ask for, gather and save all of the testimonials you can. Comments made by actual customers goes much farther with your potential customers than any ad copy you are able to write!